Hi guys read this till the end and enjoy it!!!
WELCOME TO 2000!
1. HAVE DINNER READY: Make reservations ahead of time. If your day
becomes too hectic, just leave him a voice mail message regarding where
you'd like to eat and at what time. This lets him know that your day has
een crappy and gives him an opportunity to change your mood.
2. PREPARE YOURSELF: Make sure to change out of your work clothes into
something comfortable. Who cares if he likes it or not . . . after
all, it's most likely his T-shirt and boxers.
3. CLEAR AWAY CLUTTER: Yeah right! Tell the kids and your husband if
they want maid service, they better call one!
4. PREPARE THE CHILDREN: Don't discipline your children when your
husband is not there. Keep the kids in line by saying, "YOU JUST WAIT
'TIL YOUR DAD GETS HOME!" That way, you can use an idle threat and
remain idle yourself.
5. MINIMIZE THE NOISE: Yell to him over the loud music your kids are
playing, this is what you had to put up with while he was gone. And
mention that it was his decision to buy the kids a new CD player in
the first place.
6. SOME Don'ts: Don't greet him with problems and complaints. Let him
speak first, and then your complaints will get more attention and remain
fresh in his mind throughout dinner. Don't complain if he's late for
dinner, simply remind him that the leftovers are in the fridge and you
left the dishes for him to do.
7. MAKE HIM COMFORTABLE: Tell him where he can find a blanket if he's
cold. This will really show you care.
8. LISTEN TO HIM: But don't ever let him get the last word.
9. MAKE THE EVENING HIS: Never complain if he does not take you out to
dinner or other places of entertainment; go with a friend or go shopping
use his credit card). Familiarize him with the phrase "Girls' Night
10. THE GOAL: Try to keep things amicable without reminding him that
only he thinks the world revolves around him. Obviously he's wrong, it
revolves around you.